Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Write a story about a girl who has smelly fish breath That gets mocked


One day there was a girl called Isabella and she loved to eat fish all day .Her whole family was very poor that is why they eat fish everyday.

The next day

Isabella

went to school . everyone mocked her because they could smell something yuck . So when she walked home she felt really sad.


As Isabella was stomping down the road she met a man . he had the same problem when he was a little boy .He told me to use special toothpaste.

Then she ran home and all of a sudden she found 5 dollars .She ran to the shop and bought the toothpaste. Afterwards she went to try it on after that she went to bed and the next day she had friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris,
    That was a great story I really liked it and I liked that you put in detail and keep up the great work. I like your blog and I like your blog background and nice drawing.

    ReplyDelete