Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Our Year 5 and 6 Camp 2014

Have you ever been camp well At last the day and week went past and it is camp day. Camp is the best day ever it is my second time coming and I remember it just like its yesterday . I remember last year I fell out of the kayak and  and this year I tried not to fall out. Camp is the best because you do fun and cool stuff like,kayaking,top town and swimming and so on. To be continued and I will write you something later and by the way please comment .










4 comments:

  1. Hi Paris,
    I liked the way you have posted photos with you story. Those water balloons look nice to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paris looks like you had fun at camp hope you can go camp next year, With the other year 7's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paris you and your friends had fun at camp.Your photos are nice with your friends in them.I enjoyed reading your story about camp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paris like the pictures of you and your friends at camp.

    ReplyDelete