Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

My Holiday Highlight

Do you want to listen to my holidays? Well I took a trip to Australia to  visit my dad.I was very happy to see him because i haven’t seen him in a very long time. First we hoped on the plane and it got so boring that i reached into my bag and got my phone out and then i started playing flappy bird. Im not very good at flappy bird and guess what my highest score is only 15  then i was getting bord so i reached into my bag and i drawed.The we herd the pilet say put on your set belt because we are landing now.

once we got of the plane my dad was standing right there then i ran a gave him a big hug.Then he told me lets go McDonald and i didn't really like it because the meat was dry the we slept at my aunt's house .After a week later i went back to new zealand just the day before white sunday.then i saw miss Do you want to listen to my holidays? Well I took a trip to Australia to visit my dad.I was very happy to see him because i haven’t seen him in a very long time. First we hoped on the plane and it got so boring that i reached into my bag and got my phone out and then i started playing flappy bird.Im not verly good at flappy bird and guess what my highest score is only 15 then i was getting bord so i reached into my bag and i drawed.The we herd the pilet say put on your set belt because we are landing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment